GRACEAC 3/4th Boys Flag Football
- Registration numbers will determine geographical Splits – If numbers support multiple teams geographically decision will determine team participant assignments
- 3/4th Grade students in a GRACEAC member school or a DOGR parish will be eligible for this program.
- 3/4th Grade Cheer members will be assigned a team determined by registration numbers.
WHO: 3/4th Grade boys in GRACEAC/Diocese
- Must register using TeamSnap
- All paperwork on file at school before first practice
- Current Physical
- Concussion acknowledgement form
- Any other requirements at your school
WHEN: Fall Season
- Practices can start the Tuesday after Labor Day.. Specific Dates and Times will be determined by the coaches.
- Practices will be no longer than 1 and a half hours, 2 practices per week till the first football game, then 1 practice per week and one game per week.
- Games are tentatively scheduled on Saturdays. Games will start in September. Season will conclude no later than Mid October.
- Game times on Saturday will be anytime between 9:00AM and 3:00PM
1)- Practice Locations-to be determined.
a)- Possible Practice locations Game Locations to be determined – Immaculate Heart of Mary, St John Vianney, Holy Spirit, Assumption
2) – Game Locations – to be determined
a)- Possible Game locations – Immaculate Heart of Mary, St John Vianney, St Patrick Parnell, Holy Spirit, Assumption, West Catholic Falcon Field and Catholic Central CAT Stadium
Important Facts – Flag Football maybe 5v5; or 6v6 or 7v7 depending on registration numbers. Cheer team size will be determined in a similar manner.
6-7 week season; 2 weeks of practice, max 2 times per week, no longer than 1 ½ hr per practice; 4-5 games.